GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
A customer success specialist develops and maintains long-term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison. They have a hybrid of soft and hard skills required to master technology and manage customer relationships.
The Customer Success Specialist must uncover the root cause of a problem, quickly analyse potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations based on the company’s products and services.
Customer success specialists demonstrate superb communication, organization, and time management skills, and can effectively handle several diverse and complex problems at the same time.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and elevated levels of customer satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted and strategic business relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services.
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the business development team.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate relevant knowledge and experiences.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and update CRM as directed.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure deliverables are on time.
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Active team player, self-motivated, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.