Screen Printed electrodes
Chip boards comprise 8 electrode arrays per chip according to client’s approved design with working (WE), reference (RE) and counter electrodes (CE) per each array. Electrode areas are defined using a dielectric material (green).
- Tracks: Silver material
- WE: Carbon materia
- RE: Ag/AgCl material
- CE: Carbon material
- Dielectric: Electrically insulating ink Substrate material: Polyester (0.5 ± 0.08 mm)
- Aqueous solvents, included diluted acids and bases: Good
- Strong acids: 0.5 M H2SO4 resistant. Other acids were not thoroughly tested; some strong acids might react with ink components (e.g. nitric reduces silver)
- Strong bases: Not tested
- Mild organic solvents (Ethanol): Not tested
- Strong organic solvents (DMF, THF): Poor, not recommended
There are no reviews yet.