Evaluation of water management and processing systems effectiveness.
EnviroBELD Rapid Testing Kit specializes in the evaluation of water management systems effectiveness.
EnviroBELD is a customized Bio Electric Diagnostic method developed by EMBIO Diagnostics Ltd, standardized to address quality issues of water, energy, food, and our eco-systems.
EnviroBELD Rapid Testing Kit, is an all-inclusive, extremely accurate and selective control system that can be used to analyze any organic / inorganic compound according to the response of a biosensor / enzyme or electrons.
EnviroBELD’s unique applications aim to evaluate the efficacy of water management and processing systems in the following sectors:
Ballast water Management systems in Maritime transport: evaluation of the effectiveness of Ballast water management systems.
Public and private water supply and sewage companies: evaluating the efficacy of water purification systems, using porous materials such as active carbon
Food and beverage processing factories: estimate the load of industrial wastewater of food and beverage processing factories and its potential recycling, reduction, and reuse.
Ballast Water testing straight to your mobile phone
- Portable testing device is wireless and connects seamlessly to your mobile phone
- Designed to be used anywhere, by anyone
- Stores and shares the test results to multiple authorized users
- Rapid on-board testing gives you peace of mind in just five minutes
- 99% accuracy
- 100 tests per charge
Avoid costly fines
- Accurate detection provides time to treat contaminated ballast water before docking
- Affordable device can mitigate million-euro fines
- Maximizes your investment in expensive ballast water treatment systems – evaluate and monitor the effectiveness